- Proof of the achieved mechanical-technological properties according to DIN EN ISO 6892-1
- Determination of the 0.2% yield stress Rp 0. 2 [MPa]
- If necessary, determination of the 1% yield stress Rp 1.0 [MPa] for austenitic materials
- Determination of the tensile strength Rm [MPa]
- Determination of the elongation at fracture Ac [%]
- Indication of the fracture position
- E-modulus [GPa]
- Test performance at room temperature. (Higher or lower temperatures possible on request).
- Summary of test results in a TÜV NORD test report
- Provision of a digital accompanying sample (individualized STL file)
- Test specimen accompanying certificate and instructions
- Shipping label incl. Collection and shipment tracking
- Mechanical production of the standard-compliant test specimen from the production accompanying sample
- Test execution
- TÜV NORD test report as PDF
For other options and special requests please contact us.
We want our customers to succeed.
If you have any questions about additive manufacturing and corresponding TÜV NORD testing services, please do not hesitate to contact Jens Groffmann at any time:
Dipl.-Ing. Jens Groffmann